Rodents can be very destructive when they get into your home or attic. They chew through wires, use the bathroom and are noisy. Keeping rodents out of home in the winter can be as simple of doing a quick walk around your home. Here’s a few quick tips for you to go through.
- Seal all cracks and small openings outside of your house.
- Replace old weather stripping around the windows and doors
- Make sure firewood is at least 10-15 feet away from your house
- Screen in your vents and chimney
- Check roof around for any openings that need to be sealed
- Keep basement dry and well ventilated
- Check piping around home for proper seals (AC unit is a popular spot)